Your massage is tailored to your needs
- In order to get a more complete picture of your needs and expectations, you will be asked to complete a health history form
- Once completed, we will discuss your particular needs for the session. This would be a good time to ask questions, and let me know if you have any areas you would like me to focus on (which tend to be a more therapeutic massage) or simply prefer a relaxing massage
- If there are any areas you would like me to avoid such as your feet, face and scalp
The massage room is a private, relaxing space
- Where you will be asked to undress to your level of comfort and position yourself on the table either face up or face down and cover your body with a sheet
- You will have a few minutes to unwind before I return to the massage room to begin your session
- Please take this opportunity to take a few relaxing breaths and allow your body to melt or unwind into the table
- You will be covered by the sheet until I need to uncover an area that is to be massaged
- I may use an unscented or scented oil, adjust the temperature of the room or table and the volume of the music. Please note, I will check in with you regarding your needs and level of comfort
Once the session begins and ends
- You will be asked about the pressure and/or the technique I am using and your level of comfort
- After the massage session is completed, I will leave the room to allow you time to reconnect and dress.
- If you have any questions or concerns after the massage session, please feel free to discuss them with me.
- Please drink plenty of fluids, eat a light meal, and relax the rest of the day
Licensed Massage Therapist